If you are using SoEasy's Managed Server Services you can work from home very easily.
Step 1: The Remote Application File
1. Contact support and ask for your Remote Application File.
SoEasy support will email you this special file which is a 'Remote Application' file.
2. Save it to your Desktop but don't open it yet. This is done in Step 4 below
Step 2: Printer Server Software
To print from SoEasy you will need to install TSPrint.
3. Click on this link and install the TSPrint client
Step 3: Bank Directory
To download SoEasy files to your computer you will need to set up the BANK directory
4. Set up the C:\BANK directory on your PC
Step 4: Username and Password
Support will have sent you your user name and password
5. Double click the Remote Application file (See Step 1 above)
and enter your user name and password
6. If given the option, save the password
========= Task Complete ===================================
If you need support
1. Stop any current instances of Teamviewer
2. Click this link to install Teamviewer 9 quick support: https://download.teamviewer.com/download/version_9x/TeamViewerQS.exe
3. Let support know your ID and Password